FAQ

Cheesy

Heres a small list of the most asked questions and some answers to follow

1. Whats the status of the cheat? / Is it Safe?
answer: you can find the answer to this by checking out our status page Status Page

2. Where will i receive my cheat?
answer: most of our cheats here will auto deliver to your email. If you do not see it in your email be sure to check the spam folder other than that make a ticket over at our discord server

3. What payment methods do you guys accept?
answer: you can see all payment methods we accept be checking out our discord server

4. There is so many cheats which to choose?
answer: Make a ticket over at our discord server and our staff team will be sure to pick the right product for you

5. Do you guys do exchanges?
answer: Simply no we do not. so we suggest you be 100% in what you want before buying it

6. how do i apply for the media program?
answer: make a ticket over at our discord server

7. my card is declining but i have money on it?
answer: sometimes banks will block the transaction to prevent potential fraud so if this happens call your bank and see if they can approve it

8. do you guys offer refunds?
answer: under any circumstance we do not offer refunds, however sometimes we will offer store credit if its a fault caused by us

9. is there any videos of the products or in game screenshots?
answer: yes there is, check out each specific product under our store page or check out our media channel located in our discord server

this is all of the most common questions people ask. If you have a question that isnt already answered here be sure to open a support ticket via our website or discord server

360_F_503231682_h16oJUxdOwCvCA8WDd8FbfKvLaT1pZgb.jpg

• Cheesy pinned this topic